Helium has the following beneficial properties:
– gas in small concentrations is not toxic, it does not explode or burn;
– helium is allowed to be used during mass events at concerts, promotions, corporate meetings;
– the substance in a gaseous state is inert and not dangerous to people;
– helium does not pose a threat to the environment, so there is no need to disinfect or eliminate its residues in cylinders and containers;
– the gas is lighter than air and easily dissipates in the Earth’s atmosphere.